What is Asset Management Industry6 февраля, 2024
Digital Asset Management Solutions6 февраля, 2024
What is Digital Asset Management?
A digital asset manager is a form of electronic media content management that includes digital assets and copyright licensing agreements.
Digital asset management (DAM) is software that:
- Offers businesses simple solutions for storing, organizing, searching, and distributing media in various formats;
- It is quick to implement and easy to use;
- Allows you to centralize all digital files, ensuring their effective tracking;
- Simplifies data management and provides secure, controlled access to it.
The importance of using modern digital asset management platforms is growing due to their wide range of functional capabilities for optimizing the work of any business. Implementing such software will help to effectively use the company's assets and achieve the desired goals.
Types of Digital Asset Management systems:
- Akeneo PIM (Enterprise version)
Examples of digital assets
Digital assets are any value objects owned in a computerized or digital form. These include media files in various formats, such as video, images, PDF files and presentations, audio recordings, and vector files.
Digital financial assets (DFAs) are digital rights to dispose of securities. They are not a means of payment but are used as a modern tool for investment. Digital assets provide the opportunity to gain more straightforward access to investment markets without unnecessary intermediaries.
We are ready to offer you our professional services for registering an asset management company.