PAYMENT SYSTEMS LICENSES
IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC
Registration and obtaining licenses of payment service providers in the Czech Republic
A European license and excellent Czech jurisdiction will give you undeniable advantages
- Types of payment licenses?
- What are Payment Institution and Electronic Money Institution?
- What are payment institutions and electronic money institutions allowed to do?
- What is the difference between a payment institution and an electronic money institution?
- Why is the Czech payment license better than the rest?
- Our contacts
Types of payment licenses in the Czech Republic and the EU
The Czech Republic regulates the activities of persons authorized to provide payment services and issue electronic money, according to the Act number 284/2009 Sb and directive number 141/2011.
In the Czech Republic, as well as throughout the European Union, there are 4 types of licenses of Payment service providers.